Welcome to YourTango Experts. We are a digital marketing company with a unique focus on the business needs of healing professionals. This is the world we come from. Our team is made up of coaches, therapists, reiki, and healing practitioners who each share a deep interest in how to use technology to connect with consumers. We were in this space long before COVID-19, and we'll be here long after it's gone.
The results you'll find working with us are time tested and proven. We consult with each client individually to explore your online footprint so we can explore how you can more meaningfully connect with clients, develop your brand, and sell more services. All while increasing your website traffic, reputation, and trustworthiness online.
When this happens, running your business is easier. This is true if you're a solo-practitioner looking to move your business permanently online (and close up that office), a mid-sized practice seeing clients in person, or something in the middle.
For the past 10 years, we have helped build successful practices. If you're ready for this kind of help, we would love to help you too.
Register For Our Newsletter For Insights, Tips & Advice For How To Market A Healing Business In These Crazy 2020 Times
We offer business consulting for the following challenges:
I want to move my counseling practice to a digital practice in an ongoing way. What’s the best approach to take so my practice stays afloat?
I need a social media plan that works. I don’t have time to be on Facebook every day but I know I need a social presence.
What can you take off my plate?
I know I need to write articles, but I’m not sure what people search for or how to really grab their interest. I want my articles to be as authentic as my business is. Can you help with writing ideas and strategy?
My website was built years ago and doesn’t reflect my business anymore. But, I don’t like technology and it feels like a big waste of my time. What can I do to make my website feel more like me?
As A YourTango Expert, We Offer The Following Support:
Do It Yourself (DIY)
Our sister site YourTango.com offers an easy-to-use membership to get started. With it, you receive the following:
- Ability to write and submit articles to showcase your authority and thought leadership to YourTango’s 18 million monthly readers.
- All submitted articles are reviewed by our editorial team & selected articles are edited, optimized, and promoted on the homepage, key section landing pages, and social media.
- Call-to-action bio in your articles linking to your website and main social media page.
- Our “Writer’s Toolkit” includes “editor-approved” article ideas with interesting and important topics to write about, delivered to you each week.
- Weekly “hot topics” to write on that are timely, trending, and in-demand from our audience.
- Our A.C.E. Insights newsletter is sent to you twice a month. This unique publication offers you industry tips, updates on Expert content along with engagement and reach, audience reached invitations to exclusive training sessions with our editorial and marketing teams, and more.
- Finally, we give you over 40 hours a year of business coaching in our Weekly Business Coaching sessions. Topics for WBC include: developing and writing to your avatar, social media ins and outs, trending writing topics, realistic tips about marketing online, along with an interactive discussion with your peers. This sandbox of professionals mixed with our “real” experiences in the field are the heart and soul of this membership.
Hold Your Hand
Along with our membership option, we also offer professional help in the following ways:
- Our “PR Program” will support you with editorial strategy and promotion so your content is seen by the right people.
- Hate writing but know the value of great content? Our “Ghostwriting Program” takes the hard work out of publishing so you can spend less time on your keyboard.
- Perhaps you love writing but worry that you’re not good at it? Take our “Writing Course” to learn the basics for digital writing along with the editorial secrets that separate good content from GREAT content.
- Hate Facebook but know you need a presence there? Our “Facebook Management” program makes growing your Facebook audience effortless and smart.
- Need to refresh or update your website? Our “Website reboot” program is for anyone whose website is outdated, misaligned, or non-existent.
- Finally, do you need to create a great experience for readers on your website, but not sure where or how to find the “right” audience? We can help with this too. Our “Content Marketing + SEO Program” will get you all the answers you need around how to scale your business for the future.
To learn more about any of our programs, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complimentary consultation.